Friday, August 15, 2008

MY DUTIFUL TRIP TO LEWIS LAKE

*Sigh* Why is it that every once in a while men feel the need to take their women to their little hideaways. Let's think about it. They go to the camp to drink, get smelly, dirty, fish, eat weird things, and poop in a big hole in the ground, so why do they think that this appeals to us? It is like they need to show off their "man place".

Well I went to said man place on the weekend with Andy and we brought the kids. And although Harper and Carly had a BLAST (and Andy too), I must say it is just far too much work for a Mommy to go often. I checked back in the log book and I went 5 years ago....so by my calculations I am not due back until 2013, and this makes Mommy very happy.

Sorry Andy, I love you, but I do not love the camp...but as always there are pictures!


This was fun, except for the million leeches that attacked us




Check out that snake, he was huge, and he swam!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy crap! i will now see this snake in my dreams! and i'll be it'll be swimming in those too!
you are brave and aweome and i say, 2013 is a fair compromise..hahah!