Sunday, January 11, 2009

Little Skunks

Not sure why but Andy and I refer to our little ones as "skunk" when they are mischievous and it is kinda cute. When we say it Carly says "Kunk" which makes it even cuter. Yesterday after the birthday party I went to get a massage and met Grammie B getting finished with hers. I told her I let Andy snooze before I went so there should be no problems. Well, Andy took the kids upstairs apparently for a nap. Carly fell asleep right away and then Harper closed his eyes so Andy figured he may as well sleep too! SO, upon my return home I ran upstairs to greet my family and I noticed Harper had something BLUE ALL OVER himself. What could it be? It was on his hands, face, pants, shirt, slippers, you get the idea. It was on the bathroom wall by the light fixture, on my pillow, etc.....

I asked Harper what it was, and he said he painted the train he got for Christmas (paint it and put it together kit). I came downsatirs and Harper had snuck down, and opened the kit and proceeded to pioant it...ALL OVER THE LEATHER COUCH! There was blue on the train table and blue on the couch and blue on the floor and blue on the stool......

Well, it was too cute, and it came off (thank you crayola) but oh my what an ordeal. Andy said to Harper "you little skunk, why did you do that?" and Harper said "I asked you to pain tit with me and you said no and went to bed with Carly so I snuck down here and painted it myself" Welcome to the age of 5!!!!

No comments: