OK Ladies, we know how long I have been waiting for this. I have been asking for YEARS (and I am really not exaggerating here) to have the lilacs in front of the house trimmed. Last year at Christmas I couldn't even see the lights we had on the porch from the end of the road, and I have lovely hanging baskets up each summer, that NO ONE can see. And oh, speaking of not seeing - I CAN'T! We sit on the porch and stare at leaves......Grrrrr.
So I called a trimmer man and he said it would cost $200.00 to do the job. So, Andy said "That's crazy I will rent one" and I thought, yeah in what lifetime. So today I mentioned it again and Andy snapped a little and said with all the work he has to do, it was on the bottom of his list, so I mentioned that it was probably on the bottom of his list because he knows it has been on the top of mine for 4 years.
So, we rented it, and although he was hesitant...he did it, and now....HE LOVES IT TOO! Gee, aren't I smart. As Kim said "This is monumental".
Enjoy!
PS - you are all invited to come sit on my proch and look at the cars go by :)
No comments:
Post a Comment